1) Does the pet / human needs to be physically present at the studio?
No, the pet/human DO NOT need to be physically present. We will only require photos of the pet / human which you will like to paint. So it's much more convenient!
2) How much time is required to complete oil painting?
The duration depends on the complexity of the painting. Typically, it will take about 8-12 weeks to complete an oil painting.
Painting: 6-8 weeks
Framing: 1-2 weeks
Delivery: 1-2 weeks
3) The background of the photo I provided is not ideal. Can I change the background of the painting?
Yes, you can! You can change the background of the painting to something of your preference, of course subjected to the photo provided.
4) How much does each oil painting cost?
The cost depends on the size of the painting and also number of figures in the painting. You can refer to our ongoing promotions to check out the price, or you can also contact us via Email, Facebook, Instagram or simply Whatsapp us @ +65 88140819 (Jess) or +65 85164237 (Amber).
5) How do you maintain the painting?
Display painting in a dry environment. Avoid direct exposure to bright sun and humid conditions.
Use a soft and dry cloth (or a brush with soft bristle) to gently dust the surface of your painting regularly to prevent buildup of dust.
If dust or dirt persists, use a cotton swab dipped in water and gently remove the direct from the painting. Wipe dry immediately.
Avoid using wet wipes (especially those with alcohol content).